Solved

Audit Summary Dashboard

• 2 September 2022
  • -
  • -

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Everyone, 

With in the My Dashboard section of ZenGRC (not ROAR) I was wondering if there is a way to create a box that will show all requests with new comments (so any request with the orange talk bubble? 

icon

Best answer by libby.bevin 2 September 2022, 22:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tramdass, thanks for your question. There’s no way to display requests with new comments in a custom dashboard, but any requests with unread comments should appear in the Request list as seen below.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Being able to export comments is something that our PM has asked about. It’s not a huge deal, but if she could get comments dumped out with other request information, it would make her life easier. This is one of the very few things that our group would love to see as a change somewhere down the road.

Sean

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes would love to see this as a future feature. We currently have 6+ SOC 2 and ISO audits going on with 1000+ requests and its hard to keep track of discussions within requests. The orange filter feature is great but its no specific to the person a comment might before. For example, if Bob makes a comment to me, and Sues goes in and sees the comment before I go in, Sues view greys out the talk bubble and I’ll never know Bob left me a comment. This could be rectified if there was a way for me to FLAG requests so that I know to monitor a request but that’s not possible either. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for this feedback, @Tramdass and @SeanM! I’ll get this over to the product team.

I'm not ready yet X