Customer Spotlight: Sean McClanahan

• 23 November 2022
  • -
  • -

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We’ve had many wonderful customers contribute to Reciprocity this year. For this spotlight, we’d like to shout out Sean McClanahan, Compliance Manager at SumTotal Systems! 

Sean has been a proponent of Reciprocity all year, presenting on behalf of our team at Forrester’s Security and Risk conference in November, participating in Reciprocity Community feedback sessions, and answering questions from his peers. Sean is a true leader and spreads kindness and expertise. We’re grateful for you, Sean! 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thank you for all that you do, @SeanM ! The Reciprocity Community is fortunate to have your support and insights. 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thank you for the highlight. ZenGRC made my life tons easier when we brought it into our environment a few years ago, and I’m glad I was able to visit a few other vendors at Forrester that sell competing GRC products. None that I talked to seemed to have a compelling reason for me to switch from Zen to their product.

I’m still happy to be part of the family, and I look forward to being here for a while yet!

Userlevel 2

Always love to see your enthusiasm Sean - and your ability to share with peers in the Community is top-notch!

I'm not ready yet X