Reciprocity Announces $60M Growth Investment from Francisco Partners

• 8 September 2022
  • -
  • -

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We have a very important announcement from our CEO, Michael Maggio! See below to read the message Michael sent out to customers:

Dear Reciprocity Community,

Today, I am thrilled to announce that Reciprocity raised a $60M strategic growth investment from Francisco Partners, a leading global investment firm that specializes in partnering with technology businesses.

This round of funding, raised on the strength of the Reciprocity ROAR™ Platform and our vision as a company, is a foundation for the long term and enables us to serve you better and faster. This new capital will accelerate our product innovation, offer new levels of functionality and deeper intelligence with our technology, and increase investments in resources that will help you achieve your desired outcomes more quickly.

“As Reciprocity enters its next phase of growth, we are excited to partner with the team and help scale the business to serve the needs of CISOs and business leaders,” said Peter Gingold, Managing Director at Francisco Partners. Read the full press release here.

I want to thank you, our valued customers, for continuing on this journey with us. It is an honor to enter this next phase with you.

Michael Maggio
CEO, Reciprocity

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

I'm not ready yet X