Solved

ROAR Audit Status

• 15 November 2022
  • -
  • -

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yesterday I was working in the new ROAR platform on an open Audit.  Today the Audit says it is completed and I cannot find a way to change its status back to open so I can continue working on it.  I also don’t know what caused the audit to change to a completed status.  The audit complete dat e is setup to 11/30/2022.    The system tells me “This audit was completed on 11/30/2022”.  Is it possible this is a system issue (wrong date/time on server).   I need assistance so I can unlock my audit. 

*edit* 

I was able to unlock all the records, but I still don’t know why my audit changed to completed.  If anyone has insight on this please let me know.

icon

Best answer by sam.cohen 16 November 2022, 18:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Mike! Just wanted to confirm that this was forwarded to our Support team and is being investigated. Look out for updates directly via email!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am also interested in the ability to re-open a “Completed” audit. I would like to better understand the rationale behind the ability to unlock/lock all records within a Completed audit. Thanks so much for your guidance! 

I'm not ready yet X